Tuesday, February 25, 2014

THE POWER OF POSITIVE AFFIRMATIONS







Our day-to-day life can become tiresome as we deal with a certain amount of routine in it. We tend to lose ourselves in the course of most days. Professional, family and social concerns make us forget why we do what we do. When this happens, we can lose motivation and the will to go on. This is because we lose sight of our goals.

The most effective way to feel appreciative is to use positive self talk, which can be done with daily positive affirmations.

How does this work? The answer is by reprogramming ourselves: Our brains believe whatever we tell them. The subconscious mind works like a control center. Whatever data we feed it, the mind believes to be true.

The good thing about this process is that we can consciously program whatever we want our mind to believe. This is why daily affirmations are so powerful and effective.







SO HOW DO WE USE AFFIRMATIONS EFFECTIVELY?

Affirmations are short or long phrases which said over and over to affirm a single thought about ourselves. Saying things to yourself, about yourself, over and over become a belief. And the belief becomes reality.

The best and easy way to make positive thinking daily affirmations work for you is to choose or create affirmations that reflect what you want to become; what you can already see in your imagination that is yet to manifest in reality.

The more positive you feel when repeating the affirmations, the more speedily it works.

SOME POWERFUL POSITIVE THINKING DAILY AFFIRMATIONS:

-         I relax and rejoice in the abundance that is here now.

-         I believe in myself fully.

-         I stand for myself with strength.

-         I am willing to let the past go and enjoy this present moment.

-         I enjoy being with myself. I love myself.

-         I am thankful for every day of my life.

-         I am thankful for all the challenges life has brought me.

-         All is well in my world.

- Something good is about to happen.

- All is well in my life.

- I love myself.


GREAT MOMENT FOR A POSITIVE AFFIRMATION:

The best time to repeat any affirmation is in the morning.

Everyday, when you wake up. Before your mind can get on any negative or limiting thoughts, feed it with a good dose of daily affirmations.

Throughout the day: repeat your affirmation to create reassurance and an ingrained feeling that everything is going your way…

You can use daily affirmations to deal with negative thoughts effectively, to tackle difficult circumstances and to relax in a stressful situation.






Remember that it is you who command, not your mind. You can choose what to focus on. What to think about and how the world looks like to you.
You’ve got the power to make everything alright just by telling yourself a positive affirmation and believing in it.


If you enjoyed this, you might also enjoy these posts:

- DEVELOPPING YOUR CHILD’S SELF ESTEEM .

- How To Build Healthy High Self Esteem In 11 Easy Ways. 

-UNDERSTANDING SELF ESTEEM .

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment