Thursday, March 6, 2014

YOUR DAILY DOSE: Thankful Thoughts








“We often take for granted the very things that most deserve our gratitude.”
Cynthia Ozick



-At the close of everyday, I count my blessings and give thanks for all that I have.

-At the end of each day, I take a moment to reflect and be grateful.

-Being grateful for what I have brings more abundance into my life.

-Everyday I am becoming more and more grateful for what I have in my life.

-Everyday, I appreciate my life more than ever.

-Everyday I give thanks for my wonderful life.

-Everyday I say thank you for what I want to see more of in my life.

-Everyday I thank the Universe for showing me the way to my dreams.

-Everyday I thank the Universe for qualities and talents that make me so unique.

-Feeling gratitude puts me in a state of calm and openness.

-Good things come to me because I am grateful.




No comments:

Post a Comment